Here is the guide on how to enable Face ID or fingerprint in the app.
NOTE! If the feature is enabled on the your phone, Face ID or fingerprint will be automatically enabled in the app.
If you want to manually enable it, follow these steps:
- Click on the Navigation button located in the center of the app's interface.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Look for the option "Sign in with Face ID" or "Sign in with Fingerprint."
- Toggle the switch to enable Face ID or fingerprint authentication for the app.
Once enabled, you can now use the convenience and security of Face ID or fingerprint to log in quickly and securely to the app.
If you click the toggle but it remains greyed out and doesn't enable, it indicates that Face ID or fingerprint authentication is not enabled on your phone. In such cases, the you should first enable Face ID or fingerprint authentication at the device level through phone's settings before attempting to enable it in the app.
Enabling Face ID on iPhone:
- Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select "Face ID & Passcode" or "Touch ID & Passcode" (depending on your iPhone model).
- Enter your device passcode.
- In the Face ID & Passcode section, you can toggle the "iPhone Unlock" switch to enable Face ID. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up Face ID, positioning your face within the frame provided for the camera to capture your facial features.
- Once the Face ID setup is complete, your iPhone will be ready to use Face ID for various applications, including the app you wish to enable it for. Check Other Apps to manage which apps you want to enable your Face ID.
Enabling fingerprint on Android:
- Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.
- Navigate to "Security & location" or "Lock screen & security," depending on your Android version and device model.
- Look for the "Biometrics" or "Fingerprint" option and select it.
- You may be prompted to enter your device passcode or pattern for security purposes.
- In the "Biometrics" or "Fingerprint" section, you can enable "Face Unlock" or "Fingerprint Unlock" (depending on your device). Follow the on-screen instructions to set up Face ID or fingerprint, which will involve capturing your facial features or registering your fingerprint on the device.
- Once the setup is complete, your Android device will now be equipped with Face ID or fingerprint authentication for various apps, including the one you want to use it with.